1. USE OF THE SITE(S)
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS AND UNLAWFUL USE
Export Restrictions. CREBACO does not in any manner warrant or represent that the materials on a Site, including any Content contained therein, are appropriate or available for use in any particular location. If you choose to access a Site including any Content therein, you do so on your own initiative and you are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws.
3. ANTI-HACKING PROVISIONS
You expressly agree not to:
- use or attempt to use any "deep-link," "scraper," "robot," "bot," "spider," "data-mining," "computer code" or any other automated device, program, tool, algorithm, process, or methodology or manual process having similar processes or functionality, to access, acquire, copy, or monitor any portion of a Site, any Content found on or accessed through a Site, or any User Content without the prior express written consent of CREBACO;
- obtain or attempt to obtain through any means any Content on a Site that has not been intentionally made publicly available, either by their public display on a Site or through their accessibility by a visible link on a Site;
- violate any measure employed to limit or prevent access to a Site or the Content;
- violate the security of a Site or attempt to gain unauthorized access to a Site, the Content, or data, materials, information, computer systems or networks connected to any CREBACO server, through hacking, password mining or any other means;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of a Site or any activities conducted on or through a Site, including accessing any Content prior to the time that it is intended to be available to the public on a Site;
- take or attempt any action that, in the sole discretion of CREBACO, imposes or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load or burden on a Site or the CREBACO infrastructure;
- misuse a Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
4. DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
CREBACO does not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, CREBACO, AND ITS SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE AS TO A SITE OR ANY CONTENT, INCLUDING INFORMATION, DATA, SOFTWARE OR PRODUCTS CONTAINED THEREIN, OR THE RESULTS OBTAINED BY THEIR USE OR AS TO THE PERFORMANCE THEREOF. A reference to a particular investment or security, a credit rating or any observation concerning an investment or security provided on a Site is not a recommendation to buy, sell or hold such investment or security or make any other investment decisions and does not address the suitability of any investment or security. Content should not be relied on and is not a substitute for the skill, judgment and your experience or the experience of your advisors and/or clients in making investment and other business decisions. CREBACO does not act nor shall be deemed to be acting as a fiduciary in providing a Site or any Content.
NEITHER CREBACO NOR ANY OF ITS SUPPLIERS GUARANTEE THE ADEQUACY, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS OR COMPLETENESS OF A SITE, ANY CONTENT OR ANY COMPONENT THEREOF OR ANY COMMUNICATIONS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ORAL OR WRITTEN COMMUNICATIONS (INCLUDING ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS) OR OUTPUT WITH RESPECT THERETO OR THAT A SITE OR ANY CONTENT WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES, WORMS OR “TROJAN HORSES”. NEITHER CREBACO NOR ANY OF ITS SUPPLIERS SHALL BE SUBJECT TO ANY DAMAGES OR LIABILITY FOR ANY ERRORS, OMISSIONS OR DELAYS IN A SITE, INCLUDING CONTENT. EACH SITE, CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN AND ANY AND ALL COMPONENTS THEREOF, IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS-IS” BASIS AND YOUR USE OF A SITE AND ANY CONTENT IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
5. LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES FROM THIS SITE
You may, through hypertext or other computer links, gain access to web sites operated by persons other than CREBACO. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference and convenience only and are the exclusive responsibility of the owners of each such web site. You agree that CREBACO is not responsible for the content or operation of such web sites, and that CREBACO shall have no liability to you or any other person or entity for the use of third party web sites. Except as described below, a hyperlink from a Site to another web site does not imply or mean that CREBACO endorses the content on such web site or the operator or operations of such web site. You are solely responsible for determining the extent to which you may use any content at any other web sites to which you link from a Site.
6. USER CONTENT
The User grants to CREBACO a perpetual, nonexclusive, irrevocable, fully paid, royalty-free, sublicenseable and transferable (in whole or in part) worldwide right and license in any and all media, now known or later developed, to use, publish, reproduce, display, modify, transmit digitally, create derivative works based upon and otherwise exploit all material posted to or received through a Site by, from or on behalf of the User or anyone else using the User’s account (other than third party material transmitted through private electronic mail) (“User Content”) (including, without limitation, any names, voices, likenesses, performances and actions contained therein) for any purpose whatsoever (including, without limitation, advertising, commercial, promotional and publicity purposes) in CREBACO’s discretion without notice, approval, attribution or consideration to you or to any other person or entity. You represent and warrant that you have all rights necessary to grant the foregoing license, that neither the permission nor consent of any other person or entity is required to enable CREBACO to legally use the User Content in accordance with this license; that all User Content provided to a Site by you or anyone else using your account complies with all applicable laws, rules and regulations; and that CREBACO’s use of the User Content in accordance with this license will not violate or infringe upon the rights of any person or entity.
Users entering material into a Site are responsible for the content of that material. CREBACO does not have any responsibility for User Content, including the content of any messages or information posted by Users or others, or for the content of information accessible via direct or indirect hyperlinks from a Site. However, CREBACO retains the right, to review, edit or delete User Content that CREBACO deems to be illegal, offensive or otherwise inappropriate.
You may not input or distribute any material through the Site that is promotional in nature, including solicitations for funds or business, without the prior written authorization of CREBACO.
As part of access to portions of a Site, you may be required to provide certain information, such as, your name and email address. In addition, you may be required to select a username and password. You represent and warrant that any information you provide to CREBACO in connection with a Site shall be accurate and complete. You further agree to keep any passwords/user IDs in connection with a Site in strict confidence and promptly advise CREBACO of any actual or threatened unauthorized disclosure or misuse of a Site or any passwords/user IDs with respect to a Site that come to your attention. You shall cooperate with CREBACO in enforcing the restrictions and limitations set forth herein.
8. COUNTRY CONDITIONS
The terms and conditions set forth in this section (the “Country Conditions”) are the result of various regulatory and/or legal requirements relating to usage of a Site including its Content. Your use of a Site in the specified jurisdictions is subject to these Country Conditions.
9. ADDITIONAL LEGAL TERMS